Lions of District 14-B:
In order that we can make our District the BEST in Lions International, I am asking all clubs to particpate in the Governor’s Challenge.
- Vice District Governors will monitor the club monthly reporting of membership and activities and assist them with any problems.
• District Governor’s Team will work tirelessly to help you with achieving and or maintaining positive growth in your club.
• GLT coordinator, Dan Hupp will conduct a series of training days for Cabinet Officers and members, incoming club Presidents, Secretaries, Treasurers and the District Leadership Team to ensure you have the leadership skills needed to carry out the duties and responsibilities of your job.
• GMT coordinator, John Aiken will work with Zone chairpersons, Club Presidents and Membership Chairs to actively pursue new membership growth.
• IT coordinator, Jim Hartman will support clubs by helping them to establish, maintain and/or enhance global communications through the use of internet technology.
Together the members of the District Governor’s Team will assist you with making sure your club’s needs are being met. I look forward to working with my Cabinet and You. This year, as a team, “In a World of Service,” we can make a difference and leave a lions mark not only in our communities we serve, but around the world.
Finally, in agreement with the International President, ―”Start your engines,” you are in for a great ride.